THE DESIGN STAGES
- Sourcing and tendering architects, structural engineers & surveyors (asbestos, damp etc.) where necessary
- Providing floor plans, CAD/Render images of the new proposed plans
- Liaising with freeholder/building management to make sure you are in keeping with your lease and have all the relevant permissions in place
- Working with your local council to apply for planning permission where necessary, and making sure you have a safe home, that is in keeping with health and safety/fire regulations
- Helping find you a rental home for the duration of your works
- Sourcing movers and storage facilities for your existing home and furniture
- Sourcing & tendering contractors, joiners and contract administrators
- Drawing up contracts between you and your builders to make sure the budgets and timelines are correct and that all costs are incorporated from the start.
- Sourcing of only the highest quality materials (wood, tiles, sanitary ware, kitchens etc.) at exclusive trade prices
- Full project management of the site for the duration of the works - including administering supply schedules and delivery times
- Regular on site inspections
- Making sure all the relevant certificates, user manuals and other required documentation is collected and passed on to you
FURNISHING YOUR HOME
- We work with you during your renovation works to plan all your soft furnishings, bringing you samples and design plans.
- Sourcing you an eclectic range of designer furniture at exclusive trade prices
- Planning and designing with you any bespoke furniture
Hassle free furniture sourcing, a fully managed service from start to finish
We offer a hands on property portfolio management service to landlords. This includes:-
- A full lettings service including contracting, reference and credit checks and check-in process
- Day-to-day liaison with tenants, contractors and landlords
- Complete maintenance management. In all properties problems inevitably occur and we have a team of skilled contractors, plumbers, electricians and gardeners available to fix any issues that occur in an inexpensive and timely fashion.
- Health and safety and landlord checks - we ensure that you are up to date as a landlord on all rules and regulations, for example making sure all your furniture is fire resistant and your gas checks occur as and when they need to by the right professionals.
- We also run short-term lets on Airbnb managing the entire process from set up, to check in and post tenant cleaning.